At a recent event hosted by Murray Street Vineyards, twelve new Barossa Trust Marks were awarded, following the conclusion of the 2016 application round.
The twelve Barossa Trust Marks were shared between ten local businesses, showcasing the diversity of the Barossa’s food, wine and tourism offering. Each represents the very best of authentic Barossa.
The ten new Barossa Trust Mark holders are:
- Barossa Coffee Roasters – Coffee Beans
- Eleni Michau – Breads, Pastries and Baked Goods
- Hentley Farm – Clos Otto Shiraz
- Hutton Vale Farm – Farm Produce and Products
- Hutton Vale Farm – On-Farm Experiences
- Murray Street Vineyards – Tasting Room Experience
- Murray Street Vineyards – The Barossa (SGM blend)
- Taste Eden Valley – Tasting Room Experience
- Teusner Wines – Joshua Grenache Mataro Shiraz Blend
- The Dairyman Barossa – Farm Produce
- Thorn-Clarke Wines – William Randell Shiraz
- Turkey Flat Vineyards – Tasting Room Experience
Joining the new Barossa Trust Mark holders at the ceremony were members of the independent adjudication panel; Margaret Lehmann and Paul Henry; the Chair of the Barossa Trust Mark, Mr Chris Pfeiffer and the Cheif Executive Officer of the Barossa Grape and Wine Association, Mr James March.
The Barossa Trust Mark is the first program of its kind in Australia to recognise food, wine and tourism products which meet an exceptional standard across five pillars of achievement – Origin, Quality, Environment, Community and Integrity.
The ten new inductees join a community of nearly fifty Barossa Trust Mark holders – a formidable collective that enables locals and visitors alike to select their products and experiences with confidence.
For a full list of Barossa Trust Mark holders, and more information about the Trust Mark, please visit our website here.
If you wish to join our community of friends and be among the first to receive information, updates and exclusive insights into the Barossa Trust Mark program, please join our mailing list here.