Visitor Information Centre
Planning a trip to the Barossa? Contact or drop into the Barossa Visitor Centre to speak with one of our local expert staff who can help you with all your planning needs, bookings and advice.
We are open 7 days a week and are located in the heart of the Barossa in Tanunda. The Barossa Visitor Centre is co-located with the Tanunda Library just opposite the traffic lights and offers the following services:
- Accommodation and Tour Booking Service - B&B’s, self-contained, motels, hotels, cabins and more.
- Conference and wedding venue information.
- Itinerary and tour planning.
- Wineries, attractions, activities and tour information.
- Events information and calendar.
- Exclusive souvenirs, gifts, maps and books.
- Bike hire and bike trail maps.
- Free Internet facilities and wi-fi hot spot.
- Barossa Interpretive display.
- Coffee and Lounge.
- Barossa Fact Sheet Series
- Family Activities
- Wine Experiences
- Heritage Experiences
- Dining at Wineries
- Barossa Restaurants
- Barossa Bakeries and Cafes
- Eco Friendly Barossa Businesses
- Barossa Art and Markets
Open 7 days
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Sundays and Public Holidays10am-4pm
Closed Christmas Day and Good Friday
BAROSSA VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE
Address: 66-68 Murray St
Tanunda SA 5352
Phone: +61 8 8563 0600
Fax: +61 8 8563 0616