Barossa Wine Show Presentation Dinner
19 September 2013, 6:15pm-1:00am
Location: Wolf Blass Function Centre
Join our MC, marketing guru Stuart Gregor, International Guest Judge James Suckling and Chairman of Judges Nick Stock and be among the first to hear and taste the results of the 2013 Barossa Wine Show!
Where: Wolf Blass Function Centre, 97 Sturt Highway, Nuriootpa
Time: 6:15 for 6:30pm canapés and trophy commencement, followed by a delectable three course meal.
Cost: $150 per person or book a table of 10!
Dress Code: Formal
To book your ticket please click here.
(please state any specific dietary requirements when booking)
Enjoy local Band “The Valley Cats” from 10.30pm until extended 1am close.
Unique 2013 Auction Items
- Exclusive Associate Judging Position for 2014, including 2 tickets to the Presentation Dinner.
- Enjoy a scenic Barossa Valley Balloon Ride followed by a Degustation Lunch, at Hentley Farm for 4 people, expertly matched with a ½ dozen Barossa Wine Show Trophy Wines.
- Take a weekend break care of Phil Hoffmann Travel and steal away with ½ dozen Barossa Wine Show Trophy Wines.
- Celebrate with a dinner at Vintners for 8 people with menu prepared by Chef, Peter Clarke, matched to 1 dozen Barossa Wine Show Trophy Wines.
- Exclusive Dragan Photography Session for 2 people; see, learn, shoot and come away with your best shot on a canvas print and a ½ dozen Barossa Wine Show Trophy Wines to celebrate your day!