Under Pressure - Cooking School Without Walls
12 June 2013, 10:00am-1:00pm
Location: Artisans of Barossa, Cnr Magnolia & Light Pass Roads, Tanunda
Learning how to use a pressure cooker will change the way you cook. Once a common household appliance, a combination of fashion and fear has relegated their use in the modern kitchen but in an age when we are time poor the pressure cooker makes even more sense.
If one follows the manufacturers instructions a pressure cooker is very safe and once you know what it can produce and how quickly you too will become an advocate, for example in this class we will :
- Prepare some delicious stocks for soups or sauces in less than 1/4 of the regular time required.
- Cook lamb shanks in a rich gravy in under an hour
- Prepare a delicious Rendang curry
- Make cooking beans and chick peas fast and easy
- Reduce the cooking time of quinces by several hours
At the conclusion of this class you will of course get to enjoy all of these dishes as part of a long table shared lunch.
When: Wednesday 12th June 2013
Time: 10am – 1pm
Where: Artisans of Barossa Tasting Room
Cost: $160.00 (includes full lesson notes and lunch)
Bookings are essential as class is limited to 6 participants
For bookings and further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0400 660 445.