Vegan for Carnivores - Cooking School without Walls
19 June 2013, 10:00am-1:00pm
Location: Artisans of Barossa, Cnr Magnolia & Light Pass Roads, Tanunda
The misconception about vegan cuisine is that its all nuts and seeds, but there is an amazing array of dishes that are completely meat free and I guarantee most people wouldn’t even notice the lack of animal protein on their plates.
The fact that entire cultures eat a vegan diet everyday means there is a very broad repertoire for us to pick from and we will include some contemporary dishes that will change the way you think about Vegan food including:
- Preparing a range of bean and legume dishes.
- Learning to use mushrooms and miso to substitute meaty flavours
- Adding, nuts, tofu and alternate proteins
- Expanding your knowledge of various vegetables
- Making some delicious contemporary vegan dressings and sauces
At the conclusion of this class you will of course get to enjoy a Vegan, long table shared lunch.
When: Wednesday 19th June 2013
Time: 10am – 1pm
Where: Artisans of Barossa Tasting Room
Cost: $160.00 (includes full lesson notes and lunch)
Bookings are essential as class is limited to 6 participants
For bookings and further information contact email@example.com or 0400 660 445.