Barossa ToursBack to search results
Barossa Gourmet Weekend 2015: Shuttle Bus Tickets
The Link SA Barossa Gourmet Shuttle Bus service will operate from 9:00 am to 5:30pm on both Saturday the 15th and Sunday the 16th of August. The shuttle service will offer regular stops at participating wineries and is a great way to enjoy the the mix of wine, winter warming dishes and great music the Barossa Gourmet Weekend is famous for!
Tickets are $35 and include a shatter proof glass.
To book your tickets, please enter either August 15 or August 16 and the number of tickets you require in the search gadget below.
The shuttle bus wrist band can be posted out to you prior to the event or picked up from the Barossa Visitor Centre.
Please note that you will need to show your wrist band to both board the bus and collect your complimentary shatter proof glass.
Glasses can be collected over the Gourmet weekend from the Barossa Visitor Centre or on the Shuttle Bus.
Contact: Link SA Barossa Visitor Centre
66-68 Murray Street, Tanunda, SA 5352
Terms and Conditions:
1. Strictly no consumption of alcohol on a Link SA Vehicle.
2. Link SA will not be held responsible for any lost property.
3. Link SA will not be held responsible for transport on cost due to a missed connection.
4. Link SA drivers have the right to refuse travel or eject any person who jeopardises the safety and comfort of other passengers.
5. Prior to travel commencing tickets are transferable but not refundable.
Point of Difference
Barossa....Be Consumed Gourmet Weekend 2015- Shuttle Bus Tickets