Barossa Butcher, Baker, Winemaker Trail
Discover the region's delicious food and wine!
The Butcher, Baker, Winemaker Trail takes you on a journey through the Barossa, one of Australia's most famous food and wine destinations. In addition to driving the trail, we have created a VIP voucher book for you to enjoy at your own leisure.
Start your adventure by purchasing your Barossa Valley Butcher, Baker Winemaker Trail VIP voucher book for $79 from the Barossa Visitor Information Centre, Gawler VIC, Kapunda VIC or BakerST Bakery in Williamstown.
You can also purchase online on barossa.com by clicking here.
Pick up your souvenir gourmet hamper (containing a stainless steel cheese knife, cheese board, two wine glasses, napkins and condiments dish) then take some time to plan your culinary itinerary through the Barossa.
Start your adventure by collecting a bottle of wine (to the value of $20) from one of the following cellar doors:
- Barossa Chateau
- Chateau Tanunda
- Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre
- Kies Wines
- Linfield Road Wines
- Murray Street Vineyards
- Penfolds Barossa
- Seppeltsfield Winery
- Thorn-Clarke Wines
- Wolf Blass
Using the Butcher Baker Winemaker vouchers, continue along the trail and pick up your own tasting picnic, direct from our local producers:
- collect bread rolls from one of four local bakeries (Apex, Baker ST, Linke’s Bakery & Tearooms, Tanunda Bakery)
- select your cheese from the Barossa Valley Cheese Company
- pick up a traditional Barossa Mettwurst from one of three local producers (Linke’s Central Meat Store, Schulz Butchers, Steinys Traditional Mettwurst)
- decide on a delicious relish from Zimmy’s Barossa Valley Produce
- and collect a sample of tasty dried fruits from Gully Gardens.
Your Voucher book also contains a number of special experiences at the following locations, so don’t forget to include some of these in your itinerary.
Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
Enjoy your Barossa Butcher, Baker, Winemaker Trail journey!