Resources / Downloads
2014 Barossa Touring Map
Barossa Gourmet Weekend 2014 Information
New Art, Town and Cycle Trail Maps
Walking and cycling trail brochures
Road Cycle Routes
- Barossa Valley Floor-44 kms
- Flaxman Valley - Mengler HIll Route 16-50 km
- Willimastown Road Routes - 23 kms
- Angaston-Cambrai-Mt Pleasant Loop -107kms
- Kapunda-Nuriootpa - 55 kms
- Keyneton-Angaston - 38 km
Extra driving resources
Barossa Visitor Centre Fact Sheet Series
- BVC Winery Experiences Fact Sheet
- BVC Dining in the Barossa:Bakeries, Cafes and Takeaways Fact Sheet
- BVC Heritage Experiences Fact Sheet
- BVC Family and Children Activities Fact Sheet
- BVC Dining in the Barossa: Restaurants and Pubs Fact Sheet
- BVC Dining in the Barossa: Winery Food Fact Sheet
- BVC Eco friendly Businesses Fact Sheet
- BVC ART and MARKETS Fact Sheet
Keep the Barossa Phylloxera free
The Barossa, as with all other South Australian wine regions, is classified as phylloxera free. Phylloxera (fil-ox-era) is the Barossa's most significant grapevine pest. It has the potential to decimate entire vineyards. The minute aphid-like pest attacks grapevine roots and causes decline in vine health and ultimately impedes the vine's capacity to produce.
It is vitally important that the Barossa remains vigilant about the threat of phylloxera.
Please ensure you protect the Barossa from phylloxera whilst visiting our region.
Please do not enter vineyards without permission and observe Phylloxera protocols during your visit.
For more information visit the Phylloxera & Grape Industry Board of South Australia website: