Barossa Trust Mark
Look for the Barossa Trust Mark…
It’s our Barossa promise to you.
The Barossa Trust Mark recognises and celebrates excellence in food, wine and tourism offerings from across the Barossa region. It is a sign of authenticity; the mark of a genuine Barossa product or experience.
Eligibility for the Barossa Trust Mark is rigorously assessed against five standards by an independent adjudication panel of experts. When you choose a Barossa Trust Mark food, wine or tourism experience, you will know that it has met an exceptional standard against the following five criteria:
• It has origin – our sense of place in the Barossa.
• It has been developed with integrity – our sense of purpose and authenticity.
• The quality achieved has been sought after – our sense of ambition and excellence.
• The Barossa Trust Mark is founded on the value of environment – our sense of responsibility and sustainability.
• It belongs to a community – our sense of belonging and pride in the Barossa.
When you see the Barossa Trust Mark on our produce and products in stores across Australia, or if you are visiting our region and experiencing some of the unique activities we offer, you can be sure that a Barossa Trust Mark holder will meet and exceed your expectations.
You can explore all our current Barossa Trust Mark holders below, discover the high standards that our Barossa Trust Mark holders are held to, and learn more about the application process below.
If you would like to join our community of friends and be among the first to receive our Barossa Trust Mark news, insights and seasonal newsletter, please click here to let us know.