Linke's Butcher: Mettwurst
Graham Linke’s ancestors left Silesia in Northern Europe and landed in South Australia in 1838 to build a new life. Each generation worked hard to succeed and in 1928 George and Edgar Linke established Linke’s Central Meat Store and it has remained in the family and in the same location ever since. Graham uses traditional family recipes to cure and smoke traditional Barossa smallgoods in a wood fired smokehouse behind the store.
Linke’s mettwurst is made from traditional family recipes dating back to the 19th century.
Contact: Graham Linke
Address: 27 Murray Street, Nuriootpa, South Australia, 5353
Phone: (08) 85621143