Kingsford Homestead is an award winning, luxury country retreat - offering a boutique Bed and Breakfast package. We additionally offer an Exclusive Use package - all-inclusive food, wine and accommodation (14 guests).
Located on the edge of the iconic Barossa Valley in South Australia, the picturesque 225 acre property is nestled amongst rolling hills on the banks of the North Para River. Just 45 minutes from Adelaide and yet you feel a million miles away. Sit under the veranda of the heritage homestead 'circa 1856' and enjoy outstanding wines handmade in the Barossa. Famous wineries such as Peter Lehmann, Yalumba, Rockford, Hentley Farm and Penfolds are a short drive from the property (10-15 minutes). Indulge yourself and experience one of the world's most beautiful award-winning al fresco baths, set in a secluded corner of the property. Take a picnic on the river. Take a balloon flight over the vines. Take your time. Gather beside a roaring fire and raise a ruby Shiraz to a diamond night sky. In summer, plunge into our opulent resort style swimming pool. Kingsford Homestead can accommodate up to fourteen guests in seven luxurious and individually decorated suites. It has been the home to a wealthy nineteenth-century pastoralist. It has been the television home of McLeod's Daughters. And now...it is yours.
Included in the price of your Bed and Breakfast Stay
- Overnight accommodation
- Luxury King or Queen suites, complete with Bose iPod click radio and flat screen television.
- Regional deluxe Continental Breakfast.
- Wonderfully indulgent bathroom including luxurious L'Occitane amenities.
- 225 acres to explore with marked walking trails and a magnificent swimming pool.
- The impressive 1856 Homestead itself to relax in and enjoy.
- Dedicated hosts to share their inside knowledge of how to make the most of your Barossa regional experience.
At Kingsford Homestead, we ensure you will want for nothing.
• Maximum of 7 suites available 5 of which are upstairs (Mincalta John Angas Stephen King Kerry Packer and Frederick Scarfe) and 1 downstairs with disabled access (The Ahrens)
• 5 of the 7 suites can be converted to twin beds from king beds (Stonemason’s Cottage Mincalta John Angas Stephen King and Kerry Packer) 2 suites are queen beds and cannot be split (Frederick Scarfe and The Ahrens)
• The John Angas and Stephen King suites can be adjoined if required
• The Stonemasons Cottage has a sofa bed that can be utilised for an additional guest if required. Rollaway bedding pricing ap-plies.
• All buildings at Kingsford Homestead are strictly non-smoking
• Pets are usually not permitted at Kingsford Homestead however please enquire directly for possible exceptions.
Arrival and Departure
• Check in is from 2 pm on the day of arrival
• Check out is strictly 11 am on the day of departure
• Please enquire directly for request for alternate arrangements
• Please enquire directly with our hosts to arrange special experiences to enhance guests’ stay at Kingsford Homestead such as transfer wine tours luncheons and spa treatments.
• A 25% deposit is required to secure your booking with full payment required 30 days prior to arrival.
• Kingsford Homestead is a boutique property so we trust you understand our need for a strict cancellation policy. For cancellations made 31 days or more prior the 25% deposit is non-refundable. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival the full amount of the booking will be forfeited as a cancellation fee.
Kingsford Homestead reserves the right to adjust rates agreed within the contract period in the event of tax alterations imposed by the Federal or State Governments.
• All reservations are managed by the Kingsford Homerstead Property Managers:
- Telephone : +61 (08) 8524 8120
- Email: email@example.com