Barossa Wine Trails
Explore Barossa at your own pace by joining a Wine Trail, or use the barossa.com Wineries Search and downloadable Trip Planner to create your own self-guided tour of the region.
With five wine trails on offer including Eden Valley, Bethany to Angaston, Nuriootpa, Greenock and Seppeltsfield there is a chance to discover something new around every corner. Enjoy!
Wine Tasting Tips
The Barossa Grape & Wine Association encourages responsible consumption of alcohol and recommends:
- not drinking on an empty stomach
- to drink plenty of water
- use spittoons
- choose a designated driver
Help keep Barossa phylloxera free
- If visiting from interstate wine regions, please clean your shoes and remove mud from your vehicle before coming to South Australia.
- Please don’t walk on vineyard soil and do not bring any plant material or soil from interstate.
- Stay on the roadways when visiting vineyards.
- Don’t enter vineyards without permission.